Friday, April 29, 2011

far out of date update...

Well, in keeping with the normal methods of operation on this blog, I'm about to say what happened over the last $longtime (in this case, about half a year.)

I ended up buying a house in Southbridge, MA back in October. It's a complete wreck, it looked nice from the outside but I wasn't fooled. By the time I am done it will have the original frame and foundation, and maybe one or two hardwood floors and some woodwork that was original too. I'm partially done gutting it, about 2/3 done replacing the roof, and already planning a garage, a ham shack, and a big antenna tower. This weekend looks good for roof work, so I'm going to see if I can finish the main roof... probably not but it's worth a try!

Once the roof is done, I have to replace the whole bathroom, and do something about the moisture problem in the basement. Then I need to finish gutting the kitchen, living room, dining room, and 3 bedrooms, and begin the rebuilding...

No comments: